Get best apartment deals
5.The grays and the cool peacock-green tones in the living room creates a fun yet relaxing feel to the whole space. The addition of the Eames Lounge Chair and ottoman to the whole scheme breaks the soft hues . The shag rug brings lovely texture, contrasting beautifully against the smoothness around.
6. If you have a spacious condo, you may cop this living room design. Make use of your space and get huge sofa or other living room furniture for this matter, like those on the picture above. The neutrals work well with the area rug and the hint of green coming from the plant creates a daub of color that is much needed for this modern space. The chrome floor lamp adds to the modern vibe of the whole space.
8. Go funky and fun with these bold and daring colorful furniture! This is perfect for those with limited space. Layering area rugs create interest and texture to the whole space. The patterns on the area rugs and on the pillows are just the right blend. Teal, blue and yellow are beautiful hues that give an exquisite contrast and still pull a cohesive overall look.
10. A sure way to add a unique touch to your living room is to choose art-inspired decor. The abstract table lamps create interest and intrigue while the block colors on the sofa and table add drama to the whole neutral backdrop. The geometric patterns on the wallpaper and pillow break the look a little, creating balance .
14. This room is bursting with strong colors! This one is not for fainthearted, but if you are in for fun and bold punch for your living room then go for strong colors on your modular furniture, decor and walls. All you have to do is to add a mixture of patterns to break it and small visual echoes so it will not get too overpowering and will lend a harmonious look.
17. This living room layout is great for small spaces who love to accommodate a lot of guests. It offers a lot of seat, to socialize and have fun! So go and get stunning modern sofas like the one above and place it against three walls of your space or just copy this layout and make sure that the sofas are on a U-shape formation to get the overflowing conversation started.